- “Water and sustainable development”, the issue at the heart of World Water Day…
- The ‘Best Onco Care’ programme empowers cancer patients in their disease and…
- “Eating healthy, growing healthy”: Nutricia Poland’s project is a new way…
- New exhibition in London: “Cravings: can your food control you?”
- The « entrepreneurship for the townships » project
- The Big Apple bans plastic foam containers
- Milkuat: meeting the needs of Indonesia’s schoolchildren
- China wants cleaner air — without an environmental movement
- Why is so little attention paid to Madagascar’s incredible wildlife?
- Infographic: what’s wrong with our food system?
- Four teenage girls in Africa have invented a generator powered by pee
- Danone builds the tools to measure its water footprint
- Can ‘Climate-Smart’ Agriculture Help Both Africa and the Planet?
- How to turn carbon into water
— Danone Group (@DanoneGroup) May 12, 2014
— Co.Exist (@FastCoExist) April 6, 2014