- “Water and sustainable development”, the issue at the heart of World Water Day…
- The ‘Best Onco Care’ programme empowers cancer patients in their disease and…
- “Eating healthy, growing healthy”: Nutricia Poland’s project is a new way…
- New exhibition in London: “Cravings: can your food control you?”
- The « entrepreneurship for the townships » project
- The Big Apple bans plastic foam containers
- Educating future generations to eat healthily: Danone’s commitment
- Danone makes it to the top of the global Access to Nutrition Index
- Is CSR in Africa the next sustainable business frontier?
- Why is so little attention paid to Madagascar’s incredible wildlife?
- 5 steps toward going ‘zero waste’ in the kitchen
- 10 Most innovative cities in urban sustainability
- Scientists: Human activity has pushed Earth beyond four of nine ‘planetary boundaries’
— Danone Group (@DanoneGroup) May 12, 2014
— Co.Exist (@FastCoExist) April 6, 2014