- These short films sum up the huge, ridiculous problem of food waste
- Fred Kirschenmann – Soil: From Dirt to Lifeline
- Scientists: Human activity has pushed Earth beyond four of nine ‘planetary boundaries’
- A guide to implementing the circular economy in your business
- Returnable bottles: a new informal economy is emerging
- Danone’s 30% target for CO2 reduction by 2012: we measure it
- NutriGo in China: curbing malnutrition among Chinese babies in rural areas
- Will architecture save populations forced out by sea level rise?
- How 1001 Fountains brings potable water to Cambodian villages
- Will “clean cows” change the face of agriculture?
- The Brundtland Report, a 25-year-old milestone
- The 1972 speech: a milestone of Danone’s history turns 40
— Danone Group (@DanoneGroup) May 12, 2014
— Co.Exist (@FastCoExist) April 6, 2014